Taxes & Duties INCLUSIVE
The mini Cabata tote bag offers an elegant and sophisticated allure. This multicolored model from Maison Christian Louboutin is crafted in calfskin with a Freedom capsule print, representing hope and positivity. Adorned with signature detail silver spikes, it is worn on the shoulder or in the crook of the elbow for a dynamic look. - 2 handles - signature red lining - removable matching pouch - dimensions: 240 x 340 x 110 mm
Bringing a fresh take on some of Christian Louboutin's most iconic designs and debuting a new sneaker co-created by Christian and Idris, 100% of the proceeds will be donated to five charities dedicated to causes dear to both Christian and the Elbas, including social justice, education, and civil rights amongst many others: The Gathering of Justice, Be Rose Foundation, The Immediate Theater, Somali Hope Foundation & Purposeful.
Reference : 3215125M024
Color : MULTI
Collection : 21W
- Delivery Times^: 2 - 3 Business days
- Courier: SF-Express for HK & Macau, DHL-Express for the rest
- Free Shipping & Return
- Exchange: Free shipping and return for the FIRST exchange.
Mail Order - International*
Mainland China, Japan, South Korea, UAE and Rest-of-World:
- Tax & Duties: Excluded, amount based on shipping country customs rate
- Delivery Times^: 3 - 5 Business days
- Shipping fee: Excluded, charges based on shipping country distance
- Courier: DHL Express
- Exchange: Shipping fee, Taxes and Duties will be charged again
- Refund: Only unit price will be refunded and bank service charge will be levied.
^Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping
*For details of Mail Order service, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
Merchandise must be returned to us within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt.
Online Orders can only be returned from the original region of shipping for size/style exchange or refund.
Condition of merchandise must be unused & the red sole must be in perfect condition otherwise return will not be accepted.
See our return policy.